Saturday, February 26, 2011

With Childlike Faith...

Many of you may be wondering, "Why did you choose 'Childlike' as your blog title?" Well, here's why.

Coming from a Christian family, I have often heard the phrase, 'childlike faith'. It is used to describe the kind of unquestioning faith, trust and hope we should have in God, one like a child has. They see the world as it is, stripped of the bad, hopeless and negative. They embrace life with a 'let's go!' type of attitude. They jump without thinking, they running without looking, they love without questioning.

This blog will not only follow my days with the child (Baby Boy) I nanny, but what I see in everyday life in Chicago. I'll be posting pictures, raw, explorative and true of what I see everyday. I hope to look through the lens of my camera like a child looks through his own eyes, with that childlike faith. Seeing the pure beauty in everything that surrounds me. I also hope to look at life through the eyes of a child, through the eyes of Baby Boy, as he explores this world.

My posts will range from 'ah-ha' moments of nannying and child-rearing, to the 'I-didn't-know...'s about Chicago, children and living on my own, to the 'Look-what-I've-Discovered' moments. Expect everything and anything, and please feel free to comment!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your thoughts and musings...!

    ReplyDelete